Today I spoke with Kevin Hunt, PATI’s London Session Leader about what it takes to be a successful forex trader.
After working with forex traders on Twitter and in private one on one memtoring sessions, Kevin knows that becoming a successful trader takes work and courage.
He also knows what will help traders get there faster.
– Kevin shared the top 4 things he sees traders doing that hinders their success before they even get started and what they can immediately do to fix it
– His thoughts on the harmful expectations traders often set for themselves or bring with them to a new method and what they should do instead to move ahead
– 4 things every trader must focus on to get into the success zone more quickly…do these things and watch your trading turn around
– The fear of losing money is something everyone has to confront and Kevin shares his wisdom and perspective on how to cope with loss and move through it
– The mini ebook Kevin wrote that every new trader will want to read: “Forex Trading Success in Just 5 Steps”
– Kevin can be reached @ email@example.com or on Twitter @uk2asia