What do most forex traders do when they think of taking a trading loss?
They panic. They freak out. They hide.
They want to over analyze the loss. They want to blame something or someone, including themselves.
Isn’t it time for you to grow up and get serious about trading?
These words “grow up and get serious” are really important for your long term success as a trader.
When you can look in the mirror and say :
- Once and for all, I am done playing games!
- I am done buying all the crap being sold to traders!
- I am not going to stand by and watch other people make money trading, while I hesitate to take trades because of my own fears!
Have you honestly made the decision to get serious about your forex trading?
It’s a simple Yes? or No?
Your trading actions will clearly demonstrate your answer…why?
Behavior never lies
Simply stated, your behavior tells the world if you are serious about forex trading or if you are just screwing around with it.
Too many forex traders take a casual approach to their trading and never even think for a moment that they are the problem. This is delusional!
Here is what I know
You will become profitable as a forex trader the moment you decide to, and not one second sooner.
Until you decide to become profitable as a trader by developing a plan and executing your plan consistently, you will remain in the same situation you are currently in as a losing trader.
You will suffer the undesirable consequences of failure unless you choose excellence and raise your standards as a forex trader right now in this moment.
Behavior never lies
- When you set realistic, but challenging standards for yourself as a forex trader and honor them, you demonstrate you are serious.
- When you are on time and fully prepared for the New York Trade Planning Sessions, that is a demonstration of a professional.
- When you look for solutions rather than focusing on problems and blame, you demonstrate you are serious about trading.
- When you take initiative and you are proactive in your trading without being told what to do, you demonstrate professionalism.
- When you accept reality as it is, not as it was in the past or how you would like it to be shows your serious about trading.
Let’s face it
Until you grow up and get serious about your forex trading, you will waste a lot of money, time and energy.